Mobile app account needed:
You must have already created an account on our Android or iOS Asken Diet app before you can connect it to your Versa/Ionic Asken Diet app. If you do not see our Asken Diet app available on the iTunes/Google Play store, that means we have no yet launched our localized service in your country and therefore you cannot sync to our Versa/Ionic app.
Same email / password needed:
If you signed up with a @yahoo email address, you need to use the same @yahoo address when trying to connect/sync to the Versa/Ionic app. They must be identical emails/passwords so our system can identify the correct account and link them.
If you created an Asken Diet account (on our Android/iOS app) with an email (or used the Google log in function):
You should have received a "confirm email address" email. In that email, there is a URL/link that you need to click to confirm your email address. You will be unable to connect to our Versa/Ionic app if you have not yet clicked the link to confirm your email.
If you created an Asken Diet account (in our Android app) with the Google login function but did not get a "confirm email", you can try to request another one to be sent to you by following these steps:
- User your log out of the Android app
- On the log in screen, tap "forgot password"
- That will generate an automatic email with a new password to be sent to your @gmail
- Log in with your @gmail and new password (in the regular email log in fields, not the "log in with Google" function
- Once you are in the Asken Diet android app, you can go to settings and change your password to something of your choice.
If you created an Asken Diet account (on our Android/iOS app) by using the Facebook log in function:
You will NOT receive a "confirm email address" email. Facebook is able to automatically confirm your account information so it does not require us to automatically send the confirm email link.
Still having troubles? Email email@example.com